Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Embellees Workshops are AWESOME

And worth WAAAAAY more than what they charge!!  What value we got on Sunday at their lastest workshop.  It was busy, informative and soo much fun!

We played with two of the new names on the misting scene - Mr Huey's and Dylusions.  In our awesome kits we received an old book to play with directly onto the pages.  Here are a couple of the Embellees girls 'albums' to show you how they have decorated them.


Aren't they pretty?  We got busy on ours and we sprayed and spritzed.

We blotted and blotted.

We played with gesso and modelling paste with masks.
Miss Di had a WONDERFUL time and said she learnt so much.  I agree, it was fun playing with all these products and remembering why I like getting messy.  I have played it clean for too long lately.
 And now I want to share with you some of the pages from the Embellees girls books.  I won't label who's is who's........they are all so talented and inspiring and awesome to look at.









This one......I will tell you who it belongs to, it is from Miss Cassie's book and I have to say it is my favourite.  

A big THANK YOU to Liz, Lisa, Cassie and Natalie for such an inspiring day.  And Thank you to Miss Lisa for our main tuition.  You are awesome!

So they are my two reviews from our weekend away.  It was a great time and to finish it off with an Embellees workshop was just the icing on the cake.  If you would like to join in on a "value for money" workshop with these girls then the details can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment