Sunday, February 12, 2012

Unity Stamp LOVE

I got in some new stamps this week and my little fingers were just itchin' to get busy with them.  And last night I posted a sneaky photo of the tag I made with my two favourites.  I stamped the tag with the Chicken Wire stamp and Chocolate Chip ink, then over stamped with a Stampin' Up flower from the Nature Walk set.

I coloured the flower and stem with markers and stamped a couple of times to get different shade.  Then I layered Tim Holtz tissue tape over the bottom and inked it all in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo ink to 'age' it.

Then I used my markers again to colour the Freedom wings and stamped them onto cream cardstock, cut them out and 'aged' them too.  Then positioned them under a chipboard heart covered in Stampin' Up's German Glass glitter.........LOVE that stuff!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my vintage heart tag.

1 comment: