Saturday, January 14, 2012

Upcycling Vintage Books

I have been having fun with vintage books for a while now, cutting up the pages and adding them to my crafting projects.  Now I have moved onto the covers thanks to inspiration from Pinterest and Etsy.  With an age old LOVE for notebooks (just ask my husband, he teases me about all the notebooks I have lying around the house) I now enjoy 'upcycling' old books I find in second hand stores and markets into notebooks for myself and the kids.

The kids had a laugh at this one, "I Am A Donkey".  In fact they snavelled up some other ones I made but nobody wanted to be the donkey, LOL.

In this one I played with adding tags and paper bags and other things.

I have been stitching some booklets also, I made one each for a few friends for Christmas.  I can see this may become a bit of an addiction.  My personality is like that, is yours?  Do you find a new 'something' to love doing and become obsessed with it?

I will share some more soon.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment