Thursday, January 12, 2012

Card Kits over in my Etsy Store

It is that time again.  The hubby went back to work this week and I was itching to get back into creating kits for my Etsy Store.  So back to work I went and I have been busy putting my new card kit together and it is called CREAMING SODA.  Here it is:
(layout from friendlyscrap.blogspot.com)

And some close ups of the goodies.


And the papers.

You can find it by clicking right HERE or by clicking over on the right hand side.

And keep your eye on the store as more things will be added real soon.
Cheers

3 comments:

  1. just bought one through your store alex! cant wait to get it, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I would love to see what you make with it. Cheers, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. for sure! will link my blog here when ive used it to show you :D

    ReplyDelete