Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Packaging & Presents

Back with some more of the gifts we have given out lately.  I love looking at other peoples blogs and seeing what fun and exciting ideas others have, so I wanted to share with you some of the fun things we have given out lately. This was the gift we made up for our school Principal, it was full of fun mint things like Mint Slice biscuits, Mint Dove Chocolate, a Mint Pattie and a Peppermint Crisp amongst other things.

Then I took a little poem my friend found online somewhere (on some clever person's blog no doubt!) and altered it a little so that it suited our Principal rather than a teacher.
It reads:


Thanks for your commit "mint"
to our school.
Thanks for your encourage "mint"
to all our children.
Thanks for your involve "mint"
and dedication.
Thanks for your invest "mint"
of time and energy to make school 
such a great place to be.
Thank for helping to create
a nice environ "mint"
for our children to learn and grow.
Everything you have done this year
has really "mint" a lot to our family.


Thank you and Merry Christmas


And then of course we can't forget the office ladies at our school.  They are awesome, they put up with me making last minute payments, replacing lost forms and generally answering my questions when I have no idea what is supposed to be going on (boys are terrible at bringing information home!).  They each received a monogrammed mug with a candy cane choc heart inside.  Thanks ladies!
Ok, am off to look at more fun ideas on the web.  Maybe I need to start getting ideas for the next occasion???  I can't believe that this one is nearly over.  Believe me the sleeps are being counted excitedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment