Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cricket, A Day Out & Birthday Wishes

Yep, cricket season has begun and this year I have to go as we have two playing Saturday mornings now.  I was lucky enough this week that one of them played Miss G's son so we got to chat while we ummmm......watched.  Yep, we did watch.  Promise.
Lately the weather has been a huge mixture of hot and cold and it is hard to know whether to rug up or not.  On the weekend we had some gorgeous weather so we took advantage of it and headed off on the train to Brooklyn.  The kids loved their first swim, played in the playground and had fun exploring.

And I have been fitting in some creating, making stuff "just because".  So here is a card to share with you that I made the other day.
(Papertrey Ink stamps, My Minds Eye paper, Stampin' Up ribbon and charm - unknown)


I also made some cute Christmas tags to add to my Etsy store.  You can check out my store HERE.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. the weather really is bizarre isnt it!! hope you had a nice time at Brooklyn its something Id love to do with the fam its just a matter of pulling my finger out and doing it!! love your card and tag!!

    ReplyDelete