Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy 50th Debbie!

Last Saturday night was my good friend, Debbie's 50th birthday celebration.  We have spent the last 6 months working out details and having so much fun planning the night.  My friend is over-the-top fun and her party was just like her!  She chose a pink theme and she had a slushie machine with cocktails, a photo booth and a DJ.  My favourite part of all was the lolly bar though!  I have always wanted to put one of these together in pink and having boys I can't do that for birthdays.  So Debbie and I had so much fun with this.  She found so many fun pink lollies and purchased some beautiful jars and this is how it looked:
How cute is that banner made by Miss G?

Gorgeous pink lollies

And everyone loved it and made sure they took home cute pink & white striped lolly bags for their kids.

We found a cute photo online of a gorgeous ruffle cake, so Debbie went to her favourite cake shop at East Gosford and they did an awesome job of replicating it.
Just look at these ruffles - mmmmmmmmmm, yummmy!
Get your lips off that Megan!

And here are my two wonderful friends

Happy Birthday Miss Debbie!!!  Love ya girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment