Friday, August 19, 2011

Mini Bliss

Life has been super hectic around the Hughes household lately and that is why I have been missing from around here.  Last weekend Georgina and I held our very first Scrap Alley Retreat and it was a HUGE success, you can read about it here.  Everyone had a fantastic time, we had a ball hosting it and cannot wait till the next one.  Then this last week I have been nursing a little boy who has been to hospital to have his tonsils out.  He is not coping the best so lots of loving and hugging has been going on around here.

But today I had a little free time and decided that in honour of my feature HERE on the Etzcetera Magazine Blog, it was time to put a new kit together.  And since I received a new goodie box from Papertrey Ink this morning, I have featured this MINI BLISS kit around the mannequin stamp set and die that I ordered.  I LOVE IT!!!!
Along with Papertrey Ink stamped images and sentiments, it features goodies from 7 Gypsies, Maya Road and Tim Holtz.

This kit is so much fun, and at only $10 it is a great bargain kit to take along to your next crop.


And even better with FREE postage Australia Wide. Head on over to my ETSY store to grab your kit while you can, they are limited.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment