Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crop Night Fun

On Saturday night Deb and I headed off down the freeway to Catch Crafts Crop Night.  We had a great time with great company, fun tools to play with and I actually got some pages done.  I have decided that simple is best with my scrapbooking at the moment.  Poor Nathan had only a single page in his school scrapbook when they pulled it out the other day and it made him so sad.  So of course that broke my heart.  I get busy designing and creating of other projects and commitments and sometimes forget why I REALLY scrapbook.  So I have decided to take my pages back to basics and get busy putting some more pages in his album.  Here are a couple I finished the other night.

And yep, my eldest pointed out the year to me.  Livin' in the future I am!!  LOL.  Gotta fix that.

So I have now been through all my photos and have the ones I need printed prepared and I am going to get everyones School Scrapbook up to date.  And no longer will I worry about what goes on the page, fast pages are ok.  Not every pages needs a new technique and tons of product.  And working with matching products, like kits makes that easier.  Maybe I need to do some more shopping??????  LOL.  

Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment