Saturday, June 11, 2011

Donna Downey Album

A couple of months ago I was excited to attend a Donna Downey class.  But it has taken me a while to actually get my album from the day finished.  I finally did just that this week.

I focused the album on two of my closest friends and how they influence me.  They make my life totally enjoyable, I love hanging out with them.
The pages were made up of plain old manila folders, cardboard boxes and gorgeous canvas pages.

We used some of Donnas favourite Golden paints and had a heap of fun getting messy.
We also got to experiment with India Ink and a nib pen.  Arghhh, I really don't like my writing and found this bit a little challenging.  However it was so fun going outside my usual.
It was a fun class to attend and I enjoyed finally getting the album finished.  Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment