Friday, April 1, 2011

This makes me happy!



Now to fill in that big gap!!  Want to know where I get my Distress Inks from?

HERE at Inspiration Emporium.........with the dollar so good and their postage being only $10, this place absolutely rocks for getting things at a HUGE discount compared to buying them here in Australia.  At only $4.99 each I will have this stash up to the full set in no time :)  Love this shop!!

I am having so much fun tonight teaching myself how to create scrapbooking sketches ready for a project I am doing next school term.  I was originally going to use sketches for my classes from inspiring places I have found online but I have wanted to be able to do my own for quite a while now.  So tonight while catching up on my favourite TV shows, I have taught myself how to create them.  I have been working them out by going through my albums and actually creating the sketch from a page I have already designed .  Want to see?

And here is the page I took it from.

Now I am going to have some fun creating other pages from this sketch to see how I am inspired differently.  And by all means, feel free to create using the sketch as inspiration.  I would love to see what you come up with, so please share.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use pages you have already done to do your sketches! I never thought of that but so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you coloured the labels on your distress ink!!!

    ReplyDelete