Friday, April 15, 2011

Embellees Girls Rock!!

The other week I headed off to Newcastle with Deb and Miss G for a workshop with the gorgeous girls from Embellees.  Liz and Lisa REALLY know how to turn on a day.  I have to admit that I am not the best 'student' around when it comes to attending scrapbooking classes.  I am usually really impatient!!  LOL.  But I must say that I LOVED every minute of the full day with these girls.  We all worked at our own pace, it was jam packed with projects and great company and they were nice enough to let me take along my Ippity stamps to show (and sell) to all their ladies.  And on top of that the Edgeworth Bowling Club has an awesome bistro for lunch.  It was a GREAT day.

I finally got around to adding photos to the two layouts we created on the day (designed by Miss Lisa) and I think they are gorgeous.  So I wanted to share them with you.

This one uses the Pink Paislee House of 3 embossed paper and then distress inks over it.  Love that effect.  And that scallop trim??  That is woodgrain contact..........lurve it!

I love that little bird in the bottom corner of this one.  Such a cutie.  And those quilled flowers.....they are courtesy of Miss G (Debbie and I both piked out on creating those, Miss G was so good at it).

Check out the Embellees website and be sure to book into a workshop soon (bummer that the next one is booked out already!!  They are so good everyone wants to go!!)  Be quick to register your name for the July workshop though, it is sure to sell out quickly.  Maybe I might see you there :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment