Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter is just around the corner!

Ok, so both tomorrow's classes are fully booked and I am super excited about spending time with everyone tomorrow.  So I thought I would give you a sneak peek of the next workshop and give you some more details.  Here is one of the projects we will be creating for your Easter celebrations:

Easter Egg-stravaganza
Tuesday 5th April
10.00am - 12.30pm
$20 (includes kit)
edited to add * Only one spot left - be quick

This is a fun class, full of chocolate and creating.  Gift ideas for just about everyone.  I just LOVE dressing up chocolate!!  So be quick and contact me ASAP, as there are limited kits and I would hate for you to miss out!!  Email me at scrapalley@gmail.com to reserve your spot.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is true, Easter is not far away! Aargh! I still have to make something! Love the little basket you made!

    ReplyDelete