Friday, November 12, 2010

Toot Tootin'

So I said I would be back today with my sample for my class at P2S, however I had a very nice surprise come in the mail yesterday and I thought I would "toot my own horn" and show you that instead.  I received two magazines in the mailbox yesterday, which only means that I had something featured in both (cause due to my house overflowing, I no longer subscribe!!).

I was very excited to see this feature in Scrapbooking Memories for recycling your scrapbook packaging into Christmas gifts.  Great idea for this time of year, go check out your stash to see what you can create.


And then this cutie card in Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft.  I just love the styling in this photo, they do such a great job at the magazine with presenting our creations.

Now, cause I promised a look at my class sample.................I will leave you with this.

And another promise to show you inside tomorrow.
Cheers

1 comment: