Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tag Fever

I have gone a bit 'TAG MAD' lately.  I think because they are easy to create in a short amount of time.  And also it is a fun way to play with new goodies that you have.  I created these ones the other day and thought I would share them with you.

This one was using a Tattered Florals  flower that I made a while ago from paper towel that I had used to soak up Glimmermist on another project.  Just 'vintaged up' a tag, stamped sentiment with Season of Joy {ippity} stamp, adhered flower and tied a bow with SU ribbon.  Easy!

On Friday night I headed to a friends house for a little party and decided that the 'Bubbles' needed a little dressing.  So I quickly whipped up this cute tag.


The Butterfly is a Unity one from the set called Embrace You and HUGE.  I love it.  And the sentiment says "Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering" and is from a Tim Holtz set.  

And this last one is using Tim Holtz stamps too.  Love them, I managed to acquire some new sets last week at the Penrith Papercrafts Festival.  


Love the man with the umbrella!  And the saying is so true - "Always know in your heart that you are far bigger than anything that can happen to you".  A saying I chant a lot when dealing with difficulty :)

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment