Friday, October 29, 2010

Twiddleybitz Santa Sleigh Class @ Tuggerah

Can you believe it is only 8 weeks till Christmas??????  Where did 2010 go?????

I have to say that I am itching to get the Christmas decorations out though.   Are you?  Each year I like to create a larger item to display around my home.  Last year it was the Kaiser Advent Calendar (and quite a few of you come to those classes, they were fun), you can see it here.  So this year I have done the Twiddleybitz Santa Sleigh.

Would you like to make one too?  Then book your spot in this weeks coming class.

Friday 5th November - 7.00pm
$40 includes your kit (you will need to bring Glimmermist in the colour of your choice)

Call 1300 664 228 with your deposit to book your spot.  I am reallly looking forward to helping you create your own.

Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment