Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Sunday!

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I had parties and soccer presentations to go to and in between all that I actually cleaned up my craft area so that I could see my table top!!  I got a work sample done and I now have a semi-organised area to start with this week.  I will share the work sample with you after I take some photos tomorrow, but for today I will share some more cards from the other weekend (I can't believe I got so many done in that session!!!).

I love this Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.  It makes a stunning flower to embellish your cards.

And a simple boy card for my stash.  Having three boys I always need these on hand.

 This card was for pure fun.  I love Collections Elements papers and the Prima butterflies are just gorgeous.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment