Monday, October 18, 2010

A Break from the Cards

Ok, so I have shared a whole bunch of cards with you lately and yes.......I still have more from that session to share yet.  But today I will give you a break from cards and show you a page I created the other day.  Now while the photos were not brilliant, this page is perfect for recording those moments you want to remember.  There are never any photos of me when we go on weekends away or holidays.  I am always BEHIND the camera, and believe me that is where I like to be.  However, I don't want to have albums with no record of me in them.  My children have a mother (yep, little 'ole me) and the most important thing for their memory records is to include me.  So now that they are getting older I let them take a camera with us or even let them take control of my iPhone while we are sight seeing.  Therefore, I get to see me in the memories through THEIR eyes.




I love these Tattered Angels products that take Glimmermisting so well.


Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with the Tattered Angels fonts. The colours are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those colours are a perfect match to your pics Alex, just love it!
    I'm a first time visitor to your blog and really like what I've seen so far, so I became your follower straight away :-)
    Perhaps you'd like to come round and visit my blog, too? You're more than welcome to :-)
    Take care, Ira (from the Netherlands)
    BTW, my blog is: irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete