Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boy Cards

Normally when I am creating at home I get very distracted by my craft area and the choices I can make.  While we were away recently I was very limited on what I could take with me.  I found that it was a fantastic way to just create and not get distracted!  I had to work with what I had.  Therefore that weekend I completed 18 cards in one afternoon session.  It was a great feeling.

Having a bunch of boys in my house makes boy cards a necessity.  The Kaiser papers from a little while ago are perfect for this task.

I love this Sizzix die especially for boys - cause boys DO rock. 



And on the next ones I have used a Papertrey Ink stamp - Dude, you rock!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to make some boy cards.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment