Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Friend

It was my friends birthday yesterday and she is a friend who is always big on spoiling me. So I wanted to make something special for her day. I made her this cute little book for her to display some "friend" photos in. (I apologise that some of the photos are a little blurry, but I really wanted to share as much as possible).

I have used a Collections Elements butterfly which I put through the Cuttlebug and inked and covered in Glossy Accents. The front was covered with a vintage book page that I scrunched up and glue on. Then I trimmed the edges with Distress crackle paint and covered the front in Tattered Angels Glam. Yum!
Then went crazy with Tim Holtz stamps, Heidi Swapp stamps, chipboard elements, 7 Gypsies transparencies and friendship sayings. Sigh...........love them all.
I had so much fun creating this and she seemed to really love it. Thanks for stopping by and I will be back to share some cards later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment