Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kaiser Drawers for Anything!!

I really like the new Beyond the Page Drawers that Kaiser have bought out recently. They are a great size and I can't wait to put all my little bits and pieces in them. I decorated mine with the Gypsy Sister papers and I just love the colours of it. I have also used the i-Top for some 'knobs' and need to finish it up at work with some labels made with the Cricut.
If you would like to do a set of drawers and have me help you, well you can. I am doing a workshop next week up at Pages 2 Scrap and you can have a set too if you join me. Call the store on 1300 664 228 to book in. Here are the details:

Gypsy Kaiser Drawers
Thursday 8th April
10.30am - 12.30pm
Cost: $45 includes drawers, paint and papers to decorate.

Would love to have you join me.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment