Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Darkroom Door Accordion Album

Among celebrating my sons birthday, I spent this weekend finishing off some class samples for Pages 2 Scrap. Wanna see?

This is an accordion album that is housed in the cutest darn tin by Darkroom Door. I used photos from our day out at the Tree Top Adventure park in the Ourimbah State Forest. (But for the class you can use any photos)
The class is on Thursday 25th March at 10.30am. A great way to spend the morning while the kids are at school, don't you think?

Next I finished a little album that I used the Geo-Hectic range by We Are Memory Keepers. I love these papers and embellishments. They are so much fun for boys.
This class is not until 22nd April, but how organised am I to have the sample done already??? I am so pleased with myself (can you tell?).

If you want to come and join me at any of these classes (or any other mentioned over on the side bar) then contact the store on 1300 664 228.

Thanks for dropping by, will be back to share more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love the details in this, very boy colours and so much detail.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete