Sunday, February 7, 2010

Inks

I really enjoy playing with alcohol inks. The unexpected results always make me smile, it is not a medium to plan but to experiment with.

After doing a number of classes up at Pages 2 Scrap I mentioned below that I will be doing another one this Friday night. It will be the last one for a while. So if you have been thinking about coming to learn how to use alcohol inks, then make sure you book into this one.

Here is a little wall plaque I created with alcohol inks.
I created the marbled background and used the inks to colours bits of the white lace. The metal embellishment has also been coloured with ink. I love how it will colour metal.

So details if you want to come along can be found here. Would love to see you there.

Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment