Monday, January 11, 2010

Typo, new obssession

Found a new stationary shop to die for!!!! Its called Typo and I found it at Erina (but apparently can be found in many other locations across Aus). And they were born on my birthday last year! I feel that is an omen, meaning I MUST SHOP THERE :)

Description

Inspired by the hype of the stationery industry, The Cotton On Group brings you Typo, a one stop concept store with irresistible product to fill your space with confidence. Taking trends from the fashion industry and applying them to notebooks, decal wall art, printed gift wrap and other speciality items, Typo offers product with attitude, and as with all Cotton On Group brands, Typo is fast and affordable.


I found these divine little note books for a bargain sale price of $2.50 each. Already covered in fabulous hessian they were begging to be altered. So I stamped and tied a ribbon and presented one to my boss (hence the 'T').

Arn't they cute? Have altered a few more for special friends and can't wait to give them. I love giving presents, don't you? I have been playing tonight with some new Tim Holtz stamps and some lovely grungy stuff I had in my stash. Will come back to share them tomorrow when I can take pics.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by
See you
Alex

1 comment:

  1. No, no, no ... not another store like this. I will go broke. I love Smiggle so much, not this place looks great too!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete