Saturday, December 19, 2009

Scrapbooking pages to share


Here are a couple of the pages I completed while away last month.

Love these papers from the Monstrosities range by Sassafrass Lass

And this ribbon by SU is to die for (no longer available any more, boo hoo) Thanks to my gorgeous friend Georgina, I have a new roll to play with. :)


I love Teresa Collins product. These pages were so fun because it is hard to find tasteful sporting papers. I have three boys who love sport, I NEED tasteful sporting papers!!!


And I just love this quote by Muhammad Ali.


And I love this photo. It evokes lots of questions and emotions for me.

What is he thinking as he waits to go in for his first batting of the season?
Is he nervous?
Will he survive?
He has grown so much.
How do I protect him?

Thanks for stopping by,
Alex







No comments:

Post a Comment