Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wise Words



Twenty years from now we will be more
disappointed by the things we didn't do
rather than the ones we did. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbour.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain

I love this quote. I don't want to be disappointed in twenty years time. So I think it is important when we plan things and go about our everyday lives, that we are doing just what we want to do. (Gosh if only life and time was that good to us :) Maybe if we just strive to do what we want to do 70% of the time. Maybe that is a good aim????

As most of my friends & family know I spend a lot of my time persuing this craft that I love. I am happy when I am at my craft table creating cute things with paper and ribbons and stuff. I am even more happy when I give my creations to someone I care about. This little beauty is going to find it's way to someone special very soon. Hope she likes it!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to Explore, Dream and Discover.
Alex

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card Alex, I love the details.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! It's so lovely Alex! :) Just Stunning!
    Love the colours!

    Could you please email me on sammi@betbeder.com as I would like to post you something and will need your address!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Alex - love the blend of colours and embellishments.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete